Standardization is an activity of the institution dealing with real and potential problems, its provisions intended for common and repeated usage and aimed at obtaining the optimal degree of order in a given context.
ANM, the recognized national standardization body, is responsible for setting and promoting national and international standards.
The use of standards provides a powerful set of marketing and business tools for companies of all sizes. Standards are used to improve performance and manage risk, while operating more efficiently and sustainably. They allow you to demonstrate the quality of what you offer your customers and help you integrate best practices into your company.
Our best-known standards:
- Standard for agriculture and agricultural products,
- Standard for food products,
- Standard for construction and public works,
- Standard for textile, chemistry, pharmacy and cosmetics,
- Standard for electricity and electrical equipment.